Uni.lu HPC Technical Documentation¶
hpc-docs.uni.lu is a resource with the technical details for users to make effective use of the Uni.lu High Performance Computing (ULHPC) Facility's resources.
Consider our latest ULHPC User Guide (PDF)
ULHPC Web Portals¶
- ULHPC Home page - center news and information: hpc.uni.lu
- Helpdesk / Ticket Portal - open tickets, make requests
- Uni.lu Service Now Portal - use your Uni.lu credentials to access.
- NEW! ULHPC Discourse - Forum-like community portal
- ULHPC Tutorials - HPC tutorials covering many (many) topics: ulhpc-tutorials.readthedocs.io
- Trainings and HPC School
Popular documentation pages¶
- SSH Management on ULHPC Identity Management Portal (IdM/IPA)
- Usage Charging Policy
- Job Status and Reason Codes
- Job Prioritization Factors
- Example of Job Launchers - currated example of job launcher scripts
- Slurm overview - Slurm commands, job script basics, submitting, updating jobs
- Join and Monitor Jobs
- File permissions - Unix file permissions
- ULHPC Software/Modules Environment
- Compiling/Building your own software
About this site
The ULHPC Technical Documentation is based on MkDocs and the mkdocs-material theme, and inspired by the (excellent) NERSC documentation site. These pages are hosted from a git repository and contributions are welcome!